Discover all current opportunities to work with Khulisa and support our mission to transform the lives of young people and reduce reoffending.
Work for us
We have one full time vacancy available at the moment, please see below. If you are interested in other opportunities to work with us please get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance and Operations
We are creating a new senior management post on an interim basis, to support the team, whilst a member of the Senior Management Team is on maternity leave starting in Spring 2021. The Director of Finance and Operations will join us at a pivotal moment in our organisational journey, as we seek to embed new digital programmes and capitalize on opportunities to scale and expand our work. This role will lead the development of Khulisa’s operational and financial processes to ensure efficiency across all work streams, to strengthen our financial sustainability and ensure compliance to all UK charity regulations.
This role is perfect for someone who has:
- Full accountancy qualifications (ACA / ACCA)
- Excellent practical experience working within the finance function of a small to medium sized business, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- First class Excel and modelling skills and experience of using Google Sheets
- Previous experience of using Quickbooks
- Fastidious attention to detail and robust numerical skills, with an ability to translate the needs of the business into financial processes
- A strong sense of dependability, with an excellent attitude towards getting the job done.
- Strong leadership, communications and people management skills.
Reports to: Interim CEO (and Board)
Salary: £46,000 to £55,000 for up to 5 days (flexible and part time arrangements considered)
Contract: 9-12 month contract (maternity cover)
Line management: 2 direct reports (Head of Fundraising and Communications and Head of Finance) and various third party agencies e.g. Salesforce consultants, IT providers, Payroll
Associate Facilitator vacancies
Khulisa are looking for new Associate Facilitators to deliver programmes for us in Manchester and London, with both young people (11 years plus) and professionals (teachers, prison officers, YOT teams, social workers)
We’d love to hear from you if you feel you would be suitable for this role and have both availability and flexibility to deliver programmes for us. Click here for full details of the role.
Please send a CV and covering letter describing what makes you a good fit for our work at Khulisa to our email@example.com.