Apply to be a Trustee of Khulisa
Our Trustees play a vital role in ensuring that we continue to strive for excellence and provide the best possible services for the young people we are here to serve.
- A commitment to Khulisa and our work to support young people who have experienced trauma and adversity
- A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort
- Strategic vision
- Good, independent judgement
- An ability to think creatively
- A willingness to speak their mind
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
- An ability to work effectively as a member of a team
Location: Khulisa is based across London and the North West. Board meetings take place in our Head Office in London with hybrid options available.
Application deadline: Tuesday 8th August at 9am
Read the full job pack and how to apply here.