We are delighted to have been selected to take part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge 2021, to raise £16,000 towards our work supporting young people’s mental health.
In just one week we hope to raise £16,000 to fund our work. These funds will go towards;
- Our intensive programme ‘Face It’ for young people at risk of exclusion and offending. This is delivered over 6-8 weeks by trained professionals using group, 1:1 and arts therapy
- Trauma-informed training and support for key adults in the young people’s lives.
- Influencing policy makers and practitioners on the value of being trauma-informed.
Donations will be generously matched during the campaign with support from The Childhood Trust and other funders meaning your money can support twice as many young people. you can find out more about the challenge and the opportunity to have your gift matched on our campaign page here
In order to access the £8,000 we have in the matching pot, we’re hoping to raise £8,000 in online donations during the Christmas Challenge week. Every pound counts and will mean so much to the young people, teachers and parents we work with across London and Manchester. After a tough year, we hope you will give generously to support young people from deprived areas who have also taken a double-hit from covid, both to their attainment and mental health." - Nora Russell, Head of Fundraising and Comms
How can you get involved?
- Visit theBigGive.org.uk and make a donation to Khulisa from 12pm (midday) on #GivingTuesday 30 November. The campaign will close at 12pm on Tuesday 7th December.
- Set a reminder and add our campaign page to it so you remember not to miss your chance to double your donation!
- Sign up for updates on the challenge and news through our newsletter
- Share the opportunity with your friends, family and colleagues or via social media.